Terms and Conditions
The term “2018 Chilton Gala” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of this website. The client organization sponsoring this event is a licensed user of the site. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- This website includes links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of New Jersey, USA.
© 2018 Chilton Gala 2018. All Rights Reserved.
No part of this website or any of its contents may be reproduced, copied, modified or adapted, without the prior written consent of the author, unless otherwise indicated for stand-alone materials.
You may share this website by any of the following means:
- Using any of the share icons at the bottom of each page (Google Mail, Blogger, Twitter, Facebook, Google Plus);
- Providing a back-link or the URL of the content you wish to disseminate; and
- You may quote extracts from the website with attribution to 2018 Chilton Gala
Commercial use and distribution of the contents of the website is not allowed without express and prior written consent of the author.
COMMITMENT TO YOUR PRIVACY
This site is owned and operated by 2018 Chilton Gala. Your privacy on the Internet is of the utmost importance to us, and we aim to make your experience online satisfying and safe.
Because we gather certain types of information about our users, we feel you should fully understand our policy and the terms and conditions surrounding the capture and use of that information. This privacy statement discloses what information we gather and how we use it.
2018 Chilton Gala gathers three types of information about users:
- Information that users provide through optional, voluntary submissions. These are voluntary submissions to register in the guest book of a particular organization’s event website. Lists for e-mail communications are provided by the client organization, but “forward to a friend” features retain personal information as input by the user.
- Information gathered through aggregate tracking information, derived mainly by tallying page views throughout our sites. This information allows us to report usage trends to the client organization regarding traffic to the site to better understand the demographics of the audience. Under no circumstances does 2018 Chilton Gala divulge any information about an individual user to a third party.
- Purchase information is retained as permitted by common practice for all use of the electronic shopping cart functions on the site. The client receives contact information, purchase preferences, etc. and all credit card information is transferred according to the highest standards of PCI compliance.
SHARING OF INFORMATION
2018 Chilton Gala uses the above-described information to provide the client organization licensing the event site with relevant data about its supporters. We will not share information about individual users with any outside party, except to comply with applicable law or valid legal processes or to protect the personal safety of our users or the public.
2018 Chilton Gala operates secure data networks protected by industry standard firewall and password protection systems. Our security and privacy policies are periodically reviewed and enhanced as necessary, only authorized individuals have access to the information provided by our customers. Additionally, security on the transactional area of the site is further enhanced by subscription to the Hacker Safe System that performs a daily scan to ensure security is intact.
Opting out of 2018 Chilton Gala email communications is an easy to use feature available at all times.
All purchases/donations made through this site are non-refundable. In the case of event cancellation for any reason, refund requests will be reviewed on a case by case basis by Chilton Medical Center Foundation.
Chilton Medical Center Foundation is a 501(C)(3) charity, Tax I.D. #22-3084817. All sponsorships are 100% tax deductible with the exception of those that include tickets. For tickets, or sponsorships that include tickets, the amount of your contribution in excess of $245 per attendee is tax deductible.